When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, country or other details to help you with your experience. We keep track of IP addresses.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We use your information to:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We protect visitor information by:
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular malware scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is in the process of being encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All sensitive transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
If users disable cookies in their browser, some functions will not function properly. Primarily, you will not be able to stay logged in the members area.
Third-party disclosure - We do not sell, trade, or otherwide transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Unless you specifically breach our TOS by spamming, then your information will be shared to authorities to protect others from your illegal, unethical spamming practices.
We have not enabled Google Adsense on our site.
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) - We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Should a data breach occur: We will notify members via email within 7 business days as well as in-site notification within 7 business days. We agree to the Individual Redress Principle.
We agree to the CAN SPAM Act.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can click on the link on the bottom of company emails to be unsubscribed, or you can simply contact us.
Last Edited on 06-06-2016